Before the 1979, life in Iran was different from what it became after the revolution that took place in the country.
In Morocco goats do climb trees to eat, and the tree looks like a “goat tree”. Check out the video inside!
Architecture of ancient Iranian mosques is amazing beyond belief… see for yourselves.
See what the life in Soviet Union was like – from 1940s to 1989, from the best USSR photographers.
Dubai wasn’t always one of the most developed and modern cities in the world. See inside – this is how it looked like in the 1950’s-60’s.
Check out the very old photos of holy city of Mecca, shot in 1887.
The country survived the dark 70’s, and today we only have the photos to see how it really looked like back then.
Some of us though manage to shoot things that make us so excited, that we almost have to pick up our jaws from the ground.
The country’s most popular drink actually may be hazardous to your health. Be careful!
Ukraine is a beautiful country, and there’s one particular place that you definitely should consider visiting.
There are places in the world, where you have to go, at least once in your life. Here are some of them…
This island looks like a deserted set of an 80’s horror movie, filled with hundreds of hanging, decomposing, decapitated dolls.
More Stories In Places
- Breathtaking images of life in the Soviet Union (56 photos) Places
- Holy City of Mecca in 1887 (photos) Featured
- Why it may be dangerous drinking tea in Iran News
- 22 amazing photos captured in best possible moment Creativity
- 18 photos of unbelievably beautiful Iranian mosques Featured
- This is how Dubai looked like in 1950’s-60’s (12 photos) Featured
- Goats do grow on trees… at least in Morocco (VIDEO) Animals
- 30 beautiful places in the world you have to see Places